On Monday, April 2, 2012, at 1pm, PLI is hosting a One Hour Briefing entitled, “Marine Polymer v. Hemcon: An “Amended or New” Standard for Intervening Rights.” The program will feature Denise M. De Mory and Aaron R. Hand of Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP discussing:
- The unique procedural posture of this appeal
- The majority’s claim construction analysis, including its view on claim differentiation
- The dissent’s claim construction analysis
- The majority’s view on intervening rights
- The dissent’s view on intervening rights
Registration is still open for this very timely discussion! Click here for more information.